TERMS & CONDITIONS
Short T’s & C’s
UK, 18+. Open 14/04/23-07/07/23. Enter contact details to be included in the prize draw. 1x family trip to New York + 15x exclusive Transformers: Rise of the Beasts merchandise to be won. One entry per person. No purchase necessary.
Entry and full terms: goldenwonder.com/transformers
Promoter: Tayto Group Ltd, Golden Wonder Princewood Road, Earlstrees Industrial Estate, Corby Northamptonshire, NN17 4AP (TGL)
Administrator: Plum Ideas Ltd, Suite 7, The Newhouse, Stuart Works, Stourbridge DY8 2BG. No Promotion entries should be sent to this address.
Prize Provider: Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, The Station, 7 High Street, Olney, Bucks, MK46 4EB. ABTA no. L9097 and ATOL no. 10626 (“Cloud Nine”).
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotion materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This Promotion is open to mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Family in the above is defined as spouse, parents, grandparents, children (including adopted and stepchildren), grand-children, immediate in-laws and siblings.
3. No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
Main Promotion Period
4. The Main Draw is open 00:00 14/04/23 to 23:59 07/07/23 (“Main Promotion Period”).
There prize draw will be held on 11/07/23 where an independent third-party will randomly select 1 main prize draw winner of 1x family trip to New York (PLUS 5 reserve names if the winner can’t be contacted or is found to be ineligible) + 15x runner-up winners of an exclusive Transformers: Rise of the Beasts merchandise bundle each (PLUS 30 reserve names if winners can’t be contacted or is found to be ineligible).
How to enter
6. To enter, participants must visit www.goldenwonder.com/transformers and enter their full name, postcode and valid email address (which is personal and accessible throughout the Promotion).
7. Entrants can only enter once during the prize draw period
8. Only valid entry information will be accepted. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
9. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or email accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified.
10. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
11. Main Prize Information (1x family trip to New York)
• Return Economy flights – UK city / New York
• 3 nights self catering accommodation sharing a one bedroom apartment
• Tour of NYC via classic car
• Movie tour of the city, visiting the Transformers filming spots
• Head out to Brooklyn for lunch at a Retro 90s Diner
• 4-day Metro card per person
• Comprehensive travel insurance
• Cloud Nine Winner Management
The prize provider is Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, The Station, 7 High Street, Olney, Bucks, MK46 4EB. ABTA no. L9097 and ATOL no. 10626 (“Cloud Nine”).
Unless otherwise stated the main prize offered is for 4 people travelling together, one of which must be aged 21 or over and two of which must be under 16 years of age. Each person participating in this prize will be referred to in these terms as a “Participant”. Where any Participant is aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
The prize is valid until 30th June 2024. Travel is not permitted over the months of July and August 2023, Christmas and New Year (24th December 2023 – 1st January 2024), Easter (29 March – 01 April 2024), Public Holidays, trade fairs or local special events (i.e. sporting events). Travel must be completed by 30th June 2024. Extensions to the validity of the package will not be allowed unless first authorized by Cloud Nine.
All dates and locations are subject to availability.
Cloud Nine accepts no responsibility for any events beyond its reasonable control including the withdrawal of, or amendment to, any restaurants, hotels, activities, events or retail items. Cloud Nine will use its reasonable endeavours to supply suitable alternatives in such circumstances. No refund will be offered.
This prize is non-transferable or exchangeable, cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other special offer. There is no cash alternative or refund for any unused portions of the prize.
In the event of cancellation, the participants will not be entitled to claim any refund or replacement prize.
All bookings must be made through Cloud Nine a minimum of 6 weeks (42 days) in advance of travelling.
Any amendments made by Participants after the booking is confirmed, to the extent permitted by Cloud Nine or the relevant third-party provider, will be subject to administration charges.
Each participant must hold a valid passport (which must be valid for at least 6 months at the time of travel) and any necessary visas or permits required for entry into the country of destination. Obtaining passports and any necessary visas or permits, together with any costs associated therewith, is the responsibility of the Participants.
Unless otherwise directed by Cloud Nine, each Participant will be required, as a condition of travel, to carry out, at their expense, a proctored COVID-19 antigen test within 24 hours prior to both outbound travel to the country of destination and return travel to the United Kingdom and submit proof of a negative test result to Cloud Nine prior to each departure.
Proof of vaccination may be required for entry into the country of destination and will be advised by Cloud Nine upon booking.
Some activities and/or experiences may have age, height, weight and/or health restrictions. If children or adult with restrictions are not able to participate in the stated activities, an alternative experience may be offered at the discretion of Cloud Nine, this offering will vary depending on the season of travel and exemption reasons. Participants must adhere to all COVID-19 rules and regulations in place at the time of experiences.
Some experiences may be seasonal or only operate on certain dates.
Adults must accompany children on all activities and duration of the prize.
Flights are in economy class unless otherwise stated. Pre-booked seats together may incur an additional charge depending on the airline. Any such charge will be the responsibility of the participants.
Transport between home and the airport (and vice-versa) is the responsibility of the Participants.
All other costs and expenses in taking up the prize not set out in the stated prize description will be at the Participants’ expense, these include but are not limited to transfers to and from the UK airport, additional meals, drinks, visas, gratuities personal expenses and any costs related to COVID-19 as set out below.
Should Participants wish to add additional items to the prize (extra nights, additional passengers etc.) they may do so via Cloud Nine at an extra cost. Cloud Nine will advise the cost prior to booking. Cloud Nine will not enter into any discussions about cost comparison or rates sourced elsewhere.
If meals are included in the prize description, they may have a maximum allowance associated with them, Participants will be notified of this prior to travelling. Any travel allowance will be provided via bank transfer approximately 7 days prior to departure.
It is the Participants responsibility to advise Cloud Nine of any circumstance that may prevent them from participating in any element of the prize, including but not limited to dietary requirements, medical conditions or personal circumstance. Participants should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to take part in any element of the prize, since interaction with the general public may increase the risk of exposure to COVID-19. By choosing to take part in any element of the prize, Participants acknowledge and agree that they accept any such risk associated with those elements of the prize.
Participants are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / limitations required by the local and national authority including as a result of COVID-19. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the Participants (where applicable).
Prizes are based on all 4 Participants sharing a one-bedroom apartment.
Comprehensive travel insurance is included in the prize; however, it does not cover pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance covers travellers up to and including the age of 69. In the event that cover is not granted an equivalent cash allowance will be provided so adequate cover can be sought, which must include COVID-19 coverage. This will be the Participants’ responsibility and proof of insurance will be required prior to departure. Levels of coverage will vary, and it is Participants’ responsibility to ensure that the level of coverage obtained by them, including COVID-19 coverage, is sufficient for their circumstances.
The arrangement and additional costs for any COVID-19 testing, quarantine accommodation, flight changes or other expenses that may be incurred as a result of or in connection with COVID-19 (including as a result of positive COVID-19 tests) are the sole responsibility of the Participants (whether reimbursable by travel insurance or not).
Each Participant (and, if under 18, their parent or guardian) must sign and return a release and waiver of liability (to be provided by Cloud Nine at the time of booking) as a condition of their participation in the trip.
Participants are responsible for their behaviour whilst taking part in the prize. Cloud Nine reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude any Participant from participation in the prize or any part thereof if any Participant fails to comply with the directions of Cloud Nine, the airline or any company associated with the prize, or, if any Participant acts in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes disturbance or nuisance to others.
12. Merchandise Bundles Information
There are 15x TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE BEASTS Movie Merchandise bundles to be won. Each TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE BEASTS Movie Merchandise bundle will include: 1 x Stone Wash T-shirt, 1 x Walkie Talkie; 1 x Weekend Bag, 1 x Stack foldable 3-in-1 Fast Charge Mat. Bundle contents are at the sole discretion of the organiser – and may be subject to change. The organiser’s decision is final. Items will be sent via tracked courier to winners.
13. Winner Notification
The prize draw will be held on 11/7/23 to randomly select 1 main prize draw winner of 1x family trip to New York (PLUS 5 reserve names if the winner can’t be contacted or is found to be ineligible) + 15x runner-up winners of an exclusive Transformers: Rise of the Beasts merchandise bundle each (PLUS 30 reserve names if winners can’t be contacted or is found to be ineligible).
If a winner does not respond to first email prompt, 2 further email prompts will be sent. On final email prompt we will allow 1 week before prize is forfeited and reserve winner is contacted using the same process.
Entrants are encouraged to monitor their emails during this time in case they are the winner. It is the responsibility of entrants to monitor their junk/SPAM mail to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
14. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, gifted or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all Promotion matters. By participating in the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions and are bound by all the rules in full.
17. A list of prize winners’ names and their counties will be available by writing to Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Competition, c/o Plum Ideas, The Newhouse, Stuart Works, Stourbridge DY8 2BG, UK within 3 months of the Promotion closing. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting [email protected] We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
18. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion (if requested). The Promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
19. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the Promotion.
22. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
23. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Promotion parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
d. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants’ computers or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion;
24. Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner the Promoter reasonably considers to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
25. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
26. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.